AM Prayer-7 Now after taking dinner and retiring from night work please do this eleventh prayer while sleeping in the night after washing your hand and mouth. Do this prayer as per suitable to your time for three times after an interval of six-six hours in a day. Just like at 08:00 am, 02:00 pm and 08:00 pm in night. Note: Do eleven pranayam of the name of ‘Sadhguru’ after reciting Sadhguru Om Mere Sadhguru Paramatma Sachsang Sadhguru Om Firstly recite ‘Sadhguru’ in your mind and then inhale usually. Then stop for one moment (second) and recite ‘om’ in mind and then exhale usually. Repeat this procedure for one time. Focus your attention in your brow bone during this procedure. Focus your attention in your brow bone at string point during this procedure. It will hardly take three moments (three seconds) to complete this procedure. Sadhguru Om Firstly recite ‘Sadhguru’ in your mind and then inhale usually. Then stop for one moment (second) and recite ‘om’ in mind and then exhale usually. Repeat this procedure for eleven times. Focus your attention in your brow bone during this procedure. Focus your attention in your brow bone at string point during this procedure. It will hardly take sixty seconds (one minute) to complete this procedure. My Sadhguru Paramatma Sachsung Your mercy deeds and clemency grace I am living my spiritual and worldly life as per your medium i.e. cause of you and according to time-table and successfully and balanced attitude, exercise, prayer and efforts along with remembrance. I am living my life while remembering your name with patience, pleasure and focussing on you. When I came in this world then you also came with me in this world. Whenever I have lived in this world you also lived with me in this world. You always guided me to achieve the targets of my spiritual and worldly life. I have been receiving the targets of my spiritual and worldly life while working as per your medium i.e. cause of you and as per time-table and according to procedure and successfully with balanced attitude, exercise, prayer and efforts along with remembrance. For this I am too much grateful to you and feel obligation to you. Whenever I will leave this world then you will also leave this world along with me. I will become one with you after leaving this body as per your mercy deeds and clemency grace. As a result I will receive the target of my spiritual life easily by becoming one with you bodyless Sadguru Paramatma. I am only at your asylum. Note: Do eleven pranayam of the name of ‘Sadhguru’ after reciting Sadhguru Om ‘Nimit’ Visit my website www.aamilmission.com


 

1 comment:

***FWAP-D248*** *Dark moon night i.e. Amavas - Wish and prayer * We wish and pray to Sadhguru i.e. Budh i.e.God i.e. Allah i.e. any other name of Supreme Soul who resides in all of us, for the balanced attitude, happiness, healthy, mighty, wealthy, success, healthy three figure age, courage-hope, benefit, curiosity, intelligence-wisdom, education-skill, knowledge-experience, discretion-super intelligence and good life for all the sons and daughters including me and specially for terrorists of the universe on the eve of dark moon night i.e. Amavas for the new fortnight i.e. 15 days. We request the terrorists that do not use greed Jehad, love Jehad, panic Jehad to make all countries of their religion, to make all humans the followers of their religion and to implement their thoughts on other human beings and request to treat them as human beings and not as animals. Neither we are kafir but we are human beings and nor you are Malechha but you are also human beings. We request the extremists that become human beings first then anything else and follow and implement the immortal rule of ‘live and let live’. So that the atmosphere of this world should be of love, service, contentment, peace and pleasure and as a result this world may become beautiful place to live just like swarg i.e. heaven i.e. jannat. Because Almighty has made us human and we human beings made all human beings just like Hindu, Bodh, Chirstian and Muslim etc.etc. sociable, ‘Nimit’ 1. Please visit my website https://www.aamilmission.com for more information and beneficial result. 2. Please recommend my https://www.aamilmission.com to your friends, relatives and familiars for their benefits Thanks very much.