AM-Prayer-3 When you get up early in the morning then do this third prayer after doing daily routine. Note: Reciting ‘Sadhguru Om’ and doing pranayam then do eleven pranayam of the word ‘Sadhguru’ Mere Sadguru Paramatma Sachsang Your mercy deeds and clemency grace I talk and behave with all human beings after seeing and recognizing you. I get whichever the result, I reciprocate my proper possible reaction. But in the end I accept that result as your pleasant and satisfied and happy with that result and lives life contently and peacefully. I am your asylum. Note: After reciting ‘Sadhguru Om’ and doing pranayam then do eleven pranayam of the word ‘Sadhguru’ ‘Nimit’ Visit my website www.aamilmission.com
-
AM Post-32 मेरी ई-बुक ‘ह्यूमन फॉर एफ्फोर्ट्स’ इन्सान के आध्यात्मिक और सांसारिक जीवन के लक्ष्यों को दिन भर तेरा माध्यम यानि निमित्त बनकर समय-सारिणी अनुसार विधि और सफलतापूर्वक एवं संतुलित नज़रियापूर्वक, साधना, प्रेयर और पुरुषार्थ के साथ साथ सिमरण करते हुए एवं इन्सान के भले, उन्नति, विकास और उच्चमनोबल की प्राप्ति के लिए यानि जिन्दगी में सद्गुरु यानि भगवान यानि परमात्मा यानि तेरे रहमों-कर्म और दया-कृपा से समय और पानी की तरह आगे ही आगे और आगे ही आगे बढ़ने के 'ह्यूमन फॉर एफ्फोर्ट्स' तीन भाषाओं इंग्लिश, हिन्दी और पंजाबी में मेरी वेबसाइट पर अपलोड हो गयी है। इसमें अभिवादन, ध्यान विधि, मास्टर प्रेयर, इम्प्रूवमेंट प्रेयर, कण्ट्रोल प्रेयर, सोलह प्रेयर तर्कशील, विज्ञानशील और व्यावहारिक ढंग से लिखित है। इसका मूल्य $1.51/- एवं आईएनआर रू.121/- है। इसका मूल्य चुकाकर आप यह पुस्तक डाउनलोड कर सकते है। पुस्तक में लिखी बातों पर अमल करके रिपीट अमल करके आप अपना जीवन उज्जवल कर सकते है। 'निमित्त' 1. Please visit my website www.aamilmission.com for more information and beneficial result. 2. Please recommend my website www.aamilmission.com to your friends, relatives and familiars for their benefits 3. Please click on the ads which are published on the post. Yours this action will give me energy, courage and hope to write. Thanks very much.
-
-
Very nice post.
ReplyDelete